AURORA VIGIL-ESCALERA PROYECTOS CULTURALES, S.L. reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, sector practices or the interests of the entity. Any modification will be announced with due notice, so that you are fully aware of its contents.
The person responsible for the treatment of personal data is:
Identity: AURORA VIGIL-ESCALERA PROYECTOS CULTURALES, S.L. with NIF: B52521010, from now on ENTITY
Address: C/ CAPUA 21, BAJO, 33202 - GIJON
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The collection and processing of personal data collected by the entity, aims at the management, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of services provided by AURORA VIGIL-ESCALERA PROYECTOS CULTURALES, S.L.
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period of time in order to comply with the legal obligations, or until they are requested to be deleted by the interested party and the latter is legitimated to do so.
AURORA VIGIL-ESCALERA PROYECTOS CULTURALES, S.L. is entitled to process personal data, based on the consent given by the interested party for one or more specific purposes or the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the interested party is a party, as stated in Article 6.1.a) and 6.1.b) of the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data.
They will not be transferred or communicated to other third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfilment of the expressed purpose(s), in the cases provided for by law, as well as in the specific cases, of which the User is expressly informed.
USER RIGHTS: What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: The interested party has the right to know what data the COMPANY is processing about him/her.
- Correction: The person concerned has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Deletion: The data subject has the right to request the deletion of his/her data when, among other reasons, the data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Limitation of processing: Under certain circumstances the data subject may request that the processing of his/her data be limited, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Opposition: In certain circumstances the data subject may object to the processing of his data. In this case the COMPANY will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Data Portability: Only applicable to automated data and consists of passing the data from the COMPANY to another new PROCESSOR (not the person concerned and by request).
You may exercise your rights including the right to withdraw your consent (if given) by sending a letter accompanied by your ID card to AURORA VIGIL-ESCALERA PROYECTOS CULTURALES, S.L. at C/ CAPUA 21, BAJO, 33202 - GIJON or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority, currently the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The responsible for the treatment AURORA VIGIL-ESCALERA PROYECTOS CULTURALES, S.L. will apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of it.
NO international transfers are made.
PROFILES AND AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
No profiling, no automated decisions are made with the data provided by the user.