In compliance with the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, the customer will have a period of 14 calendar days to return the work, counting from the receipt of the same. In order to proceed with the return, the client must contact the Gallery through email@example.com.
SATISFACTION OR RETURN. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL.
1. If you are not satisfied with any of the products in your order, you may exercise your right of withdrawal and request a return, within a maximum period of fourteen (14) calendar days following receipt of the order, to obtain a refund of the amount of the product(s).
2. In order to exercise the option of returning an order/work, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching the invoice number and the order number, and including your contact details and the reasons for the return so that we can provide you with a return number and instructions on how to return the order/product.
3. You must return the products of the order in perfect condition, otherwise the return will not be allowed. In addition, the transport of the returned order must be done in the same conditions as the delivery, and you are obliged to take out an insurance policy that covers the replacement value of the returned work. The cost of the return is to be paid by the customer.
4. If the order is returned, the amount paid for the purchased work will be refunded, but excluding the shipping and insurance costs paid at the time.
5. In the case of returns from the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, and other destinations where a customs check has to be carried out, the return shipping costs, as well as the costs of customs clearance and local taxes, if any, will always be paid by the customer.
6. Without affecting the right of withdrawal of consumers or the responsibility of the guarantee for defective products, the total responsibility of Aurora Vigil-Escalera Galeria de Arte for the goods supplied would be limited to the amount of the same.
7. Deterioration attributable to the customer, such as failure to take adequate conservation measures for the work, exposure to light, water or other elements, the influence of environmental and climatic conditions, improper use of the work and other similar factors, shall not be considered defects of origin.
8. When the goods, by mistake, do not correspond to the order, Aurora Vigil-Escalera Art Gallery will bear the cost of collecting the wrong goods and delivering the corresponding to the order placed.
9. In case the order is a gift, Aurora Vigil-Escalera Art Gallery will exchange or refund the product if the return complies with the conditions described in the previous and following paragraphs.
10. Orders with store collection and direct purchases at the collection point have a withdrawal period (return and/or exchange) of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of delivery.
11. In case of return, the refund of the amounts paid will be made through the means of payment used in the purchase.
12. Aurora Vigil-Escalera Galeria de Arte will not refund the amount or make any return of goods until it has verified the receipt and condition of packaging and the product being returned. The amount to be returned is the one that originally appeared in the order, excluding the shipping costs of the first shipment.